Through the illustrations of familiar farm animals and farm activities, this workbook focuses on reinforcing children’s knowledge of farm animals, developing problem solving skills, and encouraging linguistic development.
Young children love animals, especially tame, cute farm animals. These interesting story pictures of the farm animals give children the best chance to practice their language skills and reinforce their knowledge about animals. Different training elements are seamlessly presented in context to challenge children’s logical thinking ability at the same time.
Perception of zooming
Knowledge of animals
What is inside?
1. Where is the same picture?
2. Find the matching outline of the animal
3. Find the same piece of the puzzle
4. Can you find the enlarged piece of the animal picture?
5. Which picture goes together?
6. Find the same picture
7. Can you tell who made the trace?
8. Where does the animal live?
9. What will the picture become?
10. Where is the same cow?
11. What does the animal eat?
View a Video Demonstration