The ability to associate between objects is an essential factor in children’s intellectual development. The key to developing such an ability is to first observe accurately, then think at a higher level by finding the correlation between objects. This workbook provides effective materials for children to learn and refine their observation and association skills in a positive and enjoyable way.
Connecting and correlating
Perception of transformation
What is inside?
1. Count the fish (addition)
2. How many birds are there? (addition)
3. Balloons flying away (subtraction)
4. Count the ducklings ( subtraction)
5. How many candles? (addition up to 6)
6. How many eggs? (addition up to 6)
7. Take away pencils (subtraction up to 6)
8. Remove trees (subtraction up to 6)
9. Addition exercises
10. Subtraction exercises
11. Counting with coins (addition)
View a Video Demonstration