Transportation is an important part of today’s life. Young children are especially fond of activities related to movement. This workbook offers all kinds of exercises using different aspects of transportation to teach skills. Identifying vehicles, recognizing different forms of transportation, reading traffic and road signs, using directions are all utilized in various enjoyable activities. The traffic and road sign activities offer a wonderful opportunity to discuss traffic safety while improving verbal abilities.
Visual discrimination, observation, concentration, association ability, and direction awareness are also enhanced greatly.
What is inside?
1. Match the pictures
2. Who uses the transportation?
3. Which sign has the same shape?
4. Match the transportation with the right wheels
5. find the same arrow
6. which belongs together?
7. Find the same traffic light
8. Unscramble the picture
9. Traffic signs around the world. Find the same signs
10. Which vehicle is needed?
11. Which direction should the person go?