Through the use of familiar zoo animals and zoo activities, this workbook focuses on utilizing children’s knowledge of animals, while developing problem solving skills, and encouraging linguistic development.
Visiting a zoo is an adventure for young children. These vivid illustrations introduce zoo animals and their habitats. The interesting stories presented in those pictures give children a chance to practice their language skills and enhance their logical thinking ability via the challenging exercises.
Perception of zooming
Similarity between objects
Knowledge of animals
Learning to concentrate
What is inside?
1. Which colour does this animal have?
2. Where's the same picture?
3. Find the matching animal from this drawing
4. Find the same picture
5. Find the zoom in picture
6. Front and back
7. Look for the same piece of the puzzle
8. what animals belong together?
9. Where does the animal belong?
10. Where is the same fish?
11. What does this animal eat?